And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil! Isaiah 10:27.
These words hidden in Isaiah 10 (NKJV) captured my heart with their power and promise of hope and freedom. I praise God today that He has broken the yoke in my own life and in the lives of so many women under the yoke of bondage to the enemy’s lies. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom! 2 Corinthians 3:17.
“I’ve tried everything, every program, every tool, nothing works. I’m ready to try Jesus!” This desperate young woman arrived at the door of our partner ministry, Life Works a year ago. Ricki Lynn our Butterfly leader opened the door leading her to freedom in Jesus and discipling her for a year in God’s word through the Butterfly teaching.
Today this young butterfly is transformed, no longer a caterpillar but living free as a butterfly. Jesus has broken her yoke of alcohol addiction and delivered her from the roots that drove her there. He has given her a new identity and a new beginning. This single mom is now able to parent her two beautiful daughters and will join nursing school in the fall.
This is just one of many testimonies I heard at the Butterfly graduation I attended in North Carolina last month. The graduation was a victory celebration! A day of glory to Jesus and defeat for the enemy!
There wasn’t a dry eye in the church as each woman shared how Jesus had broken the yoke of slavery and the Holy Spirit has transformed their lives as broken captives into King’s daughters, with His anointing oil!
The battle with drug and alcohol abuse in N. Carolina is dark and overwhelming. But every woman who gave testimony at the graduation has been set free from alcohol and drug addiction. Their lives have been completely transformed by applying the word of God with the help of the Holy Spirit through the one to one faithful discipleship and mentoring of our Butterfly leaders Samantha, Ricki Lynn and other butterfly mentors who have walked with each one of them through their struggles and battle to freedom.
Every day I receive amazing reports of how God is using the Butterflies who come to Orlando for training to be equipped and empowered to reach women.
It is happening as women experience and build on the simple foundation the Lord gave me 11 years ago.
1. Transformed by God’s Love
2. Equipped in God’s Word
3. Empowered by the Holy Spirit
4. Set Free to Multiply (and fly).
God is raising and army of butterflies who are flying out of our Orlando workshops to reaching the next generation of women in their countries and communities around the world. I have so much more to share, please look out for the next updates and please continue to pray for me, for strength, for wisdom and for provision to continue the work and for power to continue to teach God’s word boldly so that more women will be set women free to fly!
Praise and Prayer!
- Please pray for Samantha, Ricki Lynn and our butterfly mentors in North Carolina as they work in the harvest to save and transform women broken by drug and alcohol abuse. Pray they will be strengthened, encouraged and empowered daily by the Spirit of God.
- Pray for Samantha’s heath recovering from a debilitating virus.
- I am thankful that the extensive dental surgery I had 2 weeks ago is healing and I will be able to fly to Europe today! Thank you for your prayers!! I have had very little pain in the recovery!!
- Today I leave for Europe for 5 weeks – for ministry – and to visit my family. I value your prayers for safe travel and for the Lord’s anointing on the ministry times and presentations ahead – more detail to follow!
With love and thankfulness for your prayers and investment to continue to disciple women and equip them to multiply around the world!
Founder & Executive Director