As many of you were enjoying turkey in the USA last Thursday, I was preparing to fly overnight to the UK on route to Thessaloniki, Greece for our first in-person Europe Workshop for 2 years.
However, I did not want to miss the opportunity to tell you how thankful I am for you, and to thank you for your continued encouragement and support through your generous giving and prayer support as we continue to help women grow as transformed disciples of Jesus and help them learn to disciple and minister to others. We could not do it without you!
I have many missionary friends who have recently returned from long years of service in Asia. They share their sadness over the lethargy, complacency and luke warmness they find in the western church compared to the passion, commitment and love for Jesus they experienced in Asia. It makes my heart sad. And it makes me more committed than ever to continue our calling to set women free to be transformed, passionate disciples and followers of Jesus! ! Thank you for helping and supporting our ministry to do that.
Last weekend at our Love UnVeiled LET’S GET REAL conference, “STAND” I shared the message the Lord had given me to encourage women to “STAND” in these difficult times. It was a challenge to all of us to keep standing with faith and boldness in the grace and power of God. The highlight for me was the end of the event as we formed a circle around the church and joined hands to stand and sing with full hearts the song “THE STAND.” The lyrics of the chorus are my desire for all women we are discipling world wide –
“So I’ll stand with hands high and hearts abandoned, in awe of the One who gave it all, So I’ll stand my soul Lord to You surrendered, All I am is Yours. Oh Lord, I will STAND.”
It was a moving and powerful moment. I pray that as I meet with the women in Europe this week God will strengthen our hearts and minds to stand strong in faith in each of the countries they represent where the gospel is mainly considered old-fashioned and irrelevant.
Please pray for these leaders coming from different countries through many COVID travel challenges to meet in person, and for some unable to travel due to Covid who will join us on ZOOM. Women will join us in person from Malta, Cyprus, Spain and Greece, and on Zoom from Portugal, Switzerland, France and Lithuania. All these leaders have faithfully met with me on ZOOM once a month for the last 2 years since Covid began. It has not been easy for any of us to work through the Covid travel requirements for this meeting, but it will be worth it once more to meet with some of them and fellowship in person.
- The Lord will continue transforming and healing hearts and minds, and increase our faith to stand as we grow in His word and knowing Him.
- The Holy Spirit will help me to lead and teach in the challenging mix of in person and zoom interaction.
- The mixed environment would not hinder the work of the Holy Spirit.
- Technology will work.
- We will be refreshed in the presence of the Holy Spirit, and prepared in HIs word for whatever calling He has ahead for each woman.
- We will be protected from all sickness and disruptions to the meeting.
- At the end of this week as women return home and I return to the UK for Christmas with family, the battle already looms ahead with changing regulations on travel relating to the latest Covid variant. Pray needed preparation for new travel requirements will not be a distraction to our time with Jesus this week.
- We continue to stand even as we are shaken by things of this world, knowing the things of God cannot be shaken!
THANK YOU for your heart to partner with me on this journey! I love you and appreciate you. May God bless you and your family abundantly as we enter this season of celebrating His birth!
Founder & Executive Director