Our LUV Coordinator in S.E Asia reports what God is continuing to do in this country, since we finished our 3 year training in Nov 2013.
“Since the 2011 start, over 5,000 women have been trained and equipped in Love UnVeiled. One woman shares what she knows with one other woman or a group of women from their village. Now over 600 minority women leaders in the highlands hold trainings on a regular basis, discipling other women and leading many to know Jesus for the first time.
LUV women’s leadership and discipleship training builds the Kingdom of our Lord:
- Testimonies of changed women have led to husbands and pastors asking for the ministry in their areas
- Tribal women have learned to read through their great desire to study the material
- Ethnic minority women are working extra in fields at harvest to earn enough income to carry out more trainings
- There are so many other miraculous outcomes, too many to tell!
Pray with us for:
- The ongoing evangelism and discipleship training for ethnic minority leaders.
- The funding and supplies needed to keep up with the move of God among the women through the ministry of Love UnVeiled.
- Our Lead Butterfly from provinces has been quite sick. The doctor in the city told her she needed another kidney and would die, so she left to go back home with her husband, insisting God would heal her. We pray for a miracle.
To Him be glory in the church and in Christ throughout all generations, forever! Amen.”
Much thanks! Much love!
South East Asia Team
Dear friend, thank you for partnering with us in prayer and giving to reach the unreached in South East Asia! Please continue to pray with us for the Kingdom to grow in this closed country.