- We believe women have an integral role in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- Two thirds of the world wide church today is women.
- In some countries women form over 75 – 80 percent of the church.
Upcoming Workshop 2018 Dates
August 24 – 27, 2018 (Workshop 4) – $200*
September 7 – 10, 2018 (Workshop 6) – $200*
October 19 – 22, 2018 (Workshop 2) – $200*
PAYMENT: Payment can be made through the registration form.
*Workshop alumni butterflies may retake a workshop for a contribution of $25/day which includes training, meals and snacks.
LUV Three Year Butterfly Workshop Plan
1. Identify and recruit lay women in each area who have the desire and are able, willing and available to be trained in LUV leadership and discipleship principals. (Up to twelve women in each area.
2. Provide three or four day (depending on the need) LUV Leadership & Discipleship workshops every six months for three years to encourage these women in their personal relationship with Jesus, teach them the word, and equip and release them to teach others.
3. At the end of each LUV workshop we will provide each woman with a copy of the leader’s workbook and a new disciple’s workbook which they will use to train and mentor up to five other women (disciples) before the next workshop held in six months time.
4. Trainees return for the next workshop training only if they have been diligent in studying and applying the lessons in their own lives and have been mentoring and teaching at least one other woman in the same lessons.
Additional Information Regarding Workshop Training
E-Mail our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how you can join a LUV Butterfly training workshop.